Pick any Nuru print, benefit any Nuru non-profit at checkout.
"The Siachen Glacier has the dubious distinction of being the world's highest and coldest theater of war. For more than 20 years, the Indian and Pakistani armies have fought a low-intensity conflict at altitudes over 20,000 feet and at temperatures 50 degrees below zero. The glacier has no clearly identified strategic value, and both sides concede that there is no military solution to the war."
An excerpt from a poem Jonathan wrote in his blog post about Teru's print:
A cold, slow
war. Cold and slow as the glacier
for no reason, with no
as the earth wields its brutal
amidst fighting men.
You can view more of Teru's work on his website.
- 50% print price beneifts Nuru non-profit of your choice
- 25% print price benefits the photographer
- Frame revenue not shared with partners
- Exhibition quality digital C-prints
- Open, numbered edition
- Quoted dimensions for paper size, not image size
- All prints have .5 inch border for framing
- Includes a Label of Authenticity
- Label includes printed artist signature
- Label includes handwritten story from photographer
- Frames ship within 3 weeks
- Frames available for US orders only