Pick any Nuru print, benefit any Nuru non-profit at checkout.
"The region of Upper Mustang sits beyond the Himalaya in northern Nepal, on the outskirts of the Tibetan Plateau. Here, nestled against the tallest mountains in the world, is a former Tibetan kingdom called Lo. Mustang's remote mountain geography and political autonomy insulated the area from the political reforms that impacted the rest of Tibet, making it one of the last pockets of traditional Tibetan life left in the world. But all of that is about to change. Now, a brand-new highway in the area has connected Mustang to the modernizing forces of China and lower Nepal, bringing eagerly anticipated yet profoundly transformative change the the area."
You can see more of Taylor's work with his non-profit, Vanishing Cultures Project, on their website.
- 50% print price beneifts Nuru non-profit of your choice
- 25% print price benefits the photographer
- Frame revenue not shared with partners
- Exhibition quality digital C-prints
- Open, numbered edition
- Quoted dimensions for paper size, not image size
- All prints have .5 inch border for framing
- Includes a Label of Authenticity
- Label includes printed artist signature
- Label includes handwritten story from photographer
- Frames ship within 3 weeks
- Frames available for US orders only