Pick any Nuru print, benefit any Nuru non-profit at checkout.
"For millennia, Mongolian nomads have lived on the steppes, grazing their livestock on the lush grasslands. But their traditional way of life is at risk on multiple fronts. Alongside a rapidly changing economic landscape, climate change, overgrazing, and desertification are also threatening nomadic life, ravaging both herds and grazing land. Winters have become especially devastating, with the 2009-10 winter killing a record 8 million head of livestock, fully 17% of the country's animals. Many nomads are now giving up their traditional herding lifestyle for a new, urban life in the country's capital, Ulaan Baatar."
You can see more of Taylor's work with his non-profit, Vanishing Cultures Project, on their website.
- 50% print price beneifts Nuru non-profit of your choice
- 25% print price benefits the photographer
- Frame revenue not shared with partners
- Exhibition quality digital C-prints
- Open, numbered edition
- Quoted dimensions for paper size, not image size
- All prints have .5 inch border for framing
- Includes a Label of Authenticity
- Label includes printed artist signature
- Label includes handwritten story from photographer
- Frames ship within 3 weeks
- Frames available for US orders only