Pick any Nuru print, benefit any Nuru non-profit at checkout.
"I was in Bangladesh to photograph its particular vulnerability to climate change. On November 15th, 2007, one of the strongest cyclones ever to hit the country slammed into the remote island of Dublar, killing thousands of fishermen out at sea. Cycle Sidr went on to destroy two out of every three buildings along Bangladesh's southern coastline, displacing millions of people. When I traveled to Dublar one year later, I found these fishermen praying for a benevolent sea. The captain of one small boat told me, "I've been fishing here for 22 years and these storms have never been as frequent as now. Nowadays we get storms in winter and not many in summer. I don't understand these things."
- 50% print price beneifts Nuru non-profit of your choice
- 25% print price benefits the photographer
- Frame revenue not shared with partners
- Exhibition quality digital C-prints
- Open, numbered edition
- Quoted dimensions for paper size, not image size
- All prints have .5 inch border for framing
- Includes a Label of Authenticity
- Label includes printed artist signature
- Label includes handwritten story from photographer
- Frames ship within 3 weeks
- Frames available for US orders only