Pick any Nuru print, benefit any Nuru non-profit at checkout.
"A school girl walks from one level of an old abandoned building to another. The old Kabul Theatre, a building destroyed by decades of war, now doubles as a school space for you girls eager to restore their education after having been denied it during the Taliban regime."
From Jayshree's blog post about Lana's print:
You won’t allow me to go to school.
I won’t become a doctor.
One day you will be sick.
This is a rubaiyat (Arabic word for a Quatrain) addressed to the Taliban by Lima, a 15-year old girl living in Kabul.
You can view more of Lana's work on her website.
- 50% print price beneifts Nuru non-profit of your choice
- 25% print price benefits the photographer
- Frame revenue not shared with partners
- Exhibition quality digital C-prints
- Open, numbered edition
- Quoted dimensions for paper size, not image size
- All prints have .5 inch border for framing
- Includes a Label of Authenticity
- Label includes printed artist signature
- Label includes handwritten story from photographer
- Frames ship within 3 weeks
- Frames available for US orders only