Pick any Nuru print, benefit any Nuru non-profit at checkout.
"When the oppressive summer sun falls low on the horizon, Ejido Hermosillo swarms with activity. Workers fresh from the surrounding onion fields open an afternoon beer, wives ready meals in cool, dark kitties, and children play frantically along dusty roads. I lived in this small agricultural village in Northern Sonora, Mexico in 2007."
You can view more of Brandon's work on his website.
- 50% print price beneifts Nuru non-profit of your choice
- 25% print price benefits the photographer
- Frame revenue not shared with partners
- Exhibition quality digital C-prints
- Open, numbered edition
- Quoted dimensions for paper size, not image size
- All prints have .5 inch border for framing
- Includes a Label of Authenticity
- Label includes printed artist signature
- Label includes handwritten story from photographer
- Frames ship within 3 weeks
- Frames available for US orders only