Pick any Nuru print, benefit any Nuru non-profit at checkout.
"I wasn't planning to shoot the sunrise, but the thunderous waves crashing against El Malecon managed to wake me up pretty early, even in my 17th floor Havana hotel room. Soon after, a man who'd been watching me photograph in the surf worked up the nerve to join. I was so caught up in the scene that I took little initial notice of him. Eventually, a particularly big wave forced him to jump onto a pole. In opening his mouth to yelp, he'd dropped his cigarette. I felt like an asshole for laughing at him and shooting his picture, but the water quickly receded and he was fine. It was a pretty comical Cuban moment."
You can view more of Benjamin's work on his website.
- 50% print price beneifts Nuru non-profit of your choice
- 25% print price benefits the photographer
- Frame revenue not shared with partners
- Exhibition quality digital C-prints
- Open, numbered edition
- Quoted dimensions for paper size, not image size
- All prints have .5 inch border for framing
- Includes a Label of Authenticity
- Label includes printed artist signature
- Label includes handwritten story from photographer
- Frames ship within 3 weeks
- Frames available for US orders only