Pick any Nuru print, benefit any Nuru non-profit at checkout.
"The temperature on Dal Lake was freezing that morning. Gunshots could be heard echoing through the mountains. And yet here was this Kashmiri paddling to a floating market before sunrise. I was instantly drawn to Kashmir when I first visited in 2001. Like the paddler's oar, I found myself wanting to delve below the surface, to understand this place, its people and their history."
You can view more of Ami's work on her website.
- 50% print price beneifts Nuru non-profit of your choice
- 25% print price benefits the photographer
- Frame revenue not shared with partners
- Exhibition quality digital C-prints
- Open, numbered edition
- Quoted dimensions for paper size, not image size
- All prints have .5 inch border for framing
- Includes a Label of Authenticity
- Label includes printed artist signature
- Label includes handwritten story from photographer
- Frames ship within 3 weeks
- Frames available for US orders only