Pick any Nuru print, benefit any Nuru non-profit at checkout.
"A man embraces the corner of a Sufi shrine in the city of Multan, Pakistan's City of Saints. This tiny shrine, hidden in a quiet dilapidate neighborhood, does not attract the crowds of the famous central mosques, but it made for a beautiful image with only the birds and its humble caretaker. This image is part of a larger series I did on Sufism in Pakistan to highlight the mystical branch of Islam known for peace, love, and poetry instead of violence, extremism, and sectarian conflict."
From Jeff's blog post about Aaron's print:
"Emotion is something all humans experience, common across cultures, across sexes, even across periods in history. What draws me to Aaron Hueys print is curiosity about the emotion that the man in his photograph is experiencing. After inspecting him closely, I believe he is mourning. I dont know this man. I dont know his history. I dont know his character, or who or what he might have lost. But seeing how tenderly he clings to the wall, I know what he is feeling, for I have lost as well."
You can view more of Aaron's work on his website.
- 50% print price beneifts Nuru non-profit of your choice
- 25% print price benefits the photographer
- Frame revenue not shared with partners
- Exhibition quality digital C-prints
- Open, numbered edition
- Quoted dimensions for paper size, not image size
- All prints have .5 inch border for framing
- Includes a Label of Authenticity
- Label includes printed artist signature
- Label includes handwritten story from photographer
- Frames ship within 3 weeks
- Frames available for US orders only